À propos du candidat
• Bilingual Master, mostly taught in English. Specialised in private business law, International, and European law with courses relating to issues within multinational companies. • King's College Competition Law's Moot Court preparation.
• IEJ (Juris Doctor) Institute for Judicial Studies, preparation for the Paris Bar exam.
Travail et expérience
• Legal assistant researching and drafting memos, reports and pleadings; managing case data. • Worked with a team of specialised and general lawyers through different areas. • Drafted pleadings in Criminal law, Criminal law of business affairs, and Family Law with a specialisation in Asylum Law and associated emergency procedures as well as Contract Law. • Conduct client interviews and create case documents, including legal complaints, summons, and deposition summaries.
• Monitoring of a team of lawyers which introduced me to Family Law, specialization in Asylum Law and associated emergency procedures as well as Contract Law.
• Occasional teaching missions and pupil follow-up. From college, high school and undergraduate levels. • Teaching classes in French language education, French literature, Mathematics, Science and History.
• Leader and manager of language stays and educational tours.
• Organisation and oversees role-playing games by narrating the details of the story that are not controlled by the players. • Planned and set up games with the specific subject matter and stories and supervised staff, including offering feedback and enforcing deadlines.
• Consumer credit application department, researched and recommended process improvements designed to mitigate operational and financial risk. • Analysed program data to provide input for key decision-making and strategic planning. Performed system analysis, and documentation. Obtained and interpreted financial statements to assist in credit limit reviews and assembled important paperwork and disclosures for borrowers.
• Maintained accurate record-keeping with proactive attention to client information updates at Brioche Dorée and Bonne Journée. • Affected to Boulangerie Kayser store and Subway in 2019 and restocked, arranged and organized merchandise in front lanes to drive product sales and processed POS transactions.