À propos du candidat
• Two years of specialist and intensive training followed by a competitive entrance examination for the ten most selective French business schools. • Relevant courses: Economics, Mathematics, Philosophy, Literature, English and Spanish at a high level.
• Sixth best business school in France with triple accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. • Relevant courses: Marketing research, Digital Marketing applied to social network, Strategic Management, Financial Analysis, and Financial Markets. • Conducted a one-year marketing project on the French brand VEJA focused on their local and worldwide strategic deployment plan, and their in-store activations.
Travail et expérience
• Ensured personalized welcome for high end demanding clients in English, Croatian, and Spanish using sentences and anecdotes on the brand learned during the training. • Exceeded my personal sales goal of 50 pairs of shoes sold in a month. • Updated the monthly report of the inventory status.
• Monitored the measurement of the retail client experience to insure brand consistency all over Europe and to feed field teams with their deployment activation plan and daily operational guidelines. • Conducted a monthly report for the European CODIR team and a weekly report for the COMEX team based on qualitative and quantitative feedbacks of the activations (in-store events, out of store events or masterclasses) made by the eleven European boutiques. • Implemented marketing and customer loyalty strategic guidelines adapted per country and per boutique for the key moments of the year. • Analyzed global cosmetic market in 2022 based on an analysis of the competitor’s innovation plan and 360° strategic plan focusing mainly on CHANEL and DIOR brands to turn them as strategic recommendations. • Organized trainings on hair and make-up novelties for SEPHORA beauty advisors focused on GUERLAIN storytelling. • Directly supported the 2023 budget presentation forecasting the upcoming Haute Parfumerie and Pop-up activations of the Europe region. • Enriched even more my knowledge of the luxury cosmetic sector.
• Managed national communication campaigns (mailings and emailings) coordinated by the European team to promote brand novelties and in-store activations made. • Set up in-store animations in our five Parisian stores and one in Monaco supporting field teams with operational guidelines developed by the HQ team. • Directly participated to the deployment of the marketing activation plan of the reopening of the CHANEL Watches and Jewelry flagship, 18, Place Vendôme. • Followed up of the social media content published on wholesalers’ social networks providing them with specific and adapted digital assets. • Enriched my knowledge on High End Jewelry and luxury environment.
• Created digital assets (videos, articles, and podcasts) supporting sales representations in their presentations using iMovie, WordPress, Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. • Packed and shipped about ten orders per day.