Software Engineering internship applicants for Summer 2023 program in Japan. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to learn new technologies, explore different approaches, and ideally have an interest in Edge Computing.
We provide you a valuable opportunity to learn & practice new skills, to be creative, and also to have an irreplaceable insight into business-level product development. Our team of engineers and HR provides continuous support, mentoring, feedback, and advice to the students throughout the internship.
Every year we offer full-time positions to selected summer interns and we accept applications from anywhere in the world!
– Application and interviewing process fully remote
– Roundtrip flight to Tokyo from the closest international airport to you
– Hotel stay for 2 months in central Tokyo
– Full support before and after entering Japan, visa sponsorship
– Work with an international team of engineers in a Japanese B2B company
– Commuting costs are covered, and allowance is provided for meals
– PC, screen, and accessories are supplied by the company
– Japanese phone or Japanese SIM card to use during your stay
– Online learning platform and internal tutorials/documentation
– Welcome lunches, dinners, and other company events
– Full-time position offer at the end of the internship to selected interns
– School paperwork, assessments, etc.
– Duration: 2 months between May and August (flexible)
– Working time: 7 hours (excluding breaks), Mon-Fri
– Work schedule: Flexible start & end time (core hours 12:00 to 16:00)
– Location: on-site in Tokyo, Japan
– Unpaid internship: we cover travel & stay expenses and provide a 100.000 JPY allowance for meals
– General process (all remote): Apply → HR interview → Skills test → Engineers interview → Offer
Description de la société
We are based in Tokyo, Japan, with a branch office in Malaysia, and boast a multicultural team with diverse backgrounds and nationalities, communicating in English.
“Do right & delight” - Diverta holds very high its philosophy and set of principles that unify its vision and mission, with the goal to continuously create and evolve while enjoying work & life, and being always open to change.