Today, for a new project in the FMCG sector, we are expanding our team and recruiting a Junior Project Manager to support the work of the consultants. We are recruiting an intern who already has an internship or professional experience.
You will work in English with a team of foreign consultants (most of them are French). This internship will allow you to master the international standards required in project management. We are looking for an intern who intends to work in marketing or in human resources.
During your internship, you will work on the creation of a new beverage brand that aspires to become a leader in its sector in Cambodia.
– Assist senior project managers in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
– Under the supervision of the Senior consultant, provide consistent updates on the project to all stakeholders.
– Identify project scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, assumptions, and deadlines.
– Learn and use project management software.
– Obtain weekly project status from all team members.
– Perform and complete administrative duties such as take notes and memos during meetings, type documents, drafts, and reports; maintain files, and organize documents.
– Implement and improve the project management mechanisms.
– Prepare and assist in project documentation.
– Document resource needs and availability.
– Organize and schedule team meetings.
– Monitor project progress and help in adjustments.
– Measure the project performance to suggest areas of improvement.
Description de la société
We are a consultancy firm based in Cambodia since 2017 with one office in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap. We are 3 partners working on different sectors: Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tourism.
Our consultancy company is partnered with local owners or conglomerates, all leaders in their sector: FMCG, hotels, food shops, real estate, tourism development.