-Update and boost our social media websites: twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and blogs.
– Update our web site on web forums, classified, event sites etc.
– Help us to better our communication with videos and pictures of our classes.
– Update our list of contacts with new corporations, NGO, museums, or any potential partners/ customers.
– Create a survey in order to collect information on our corporate students.
– Create a map of our competitors with information about their products and prices.
– Assist with the organization of classes and the correspondence with students (registration, statistics, feedbacks)
– Assist with our event marketing (Meetups, French cuisine, book reading club, …)
– Assist with our classes: planning and setting of rooms, help with the schedule, class observation, preparation of materials.
Description de la société
The academy was founded by two passionate and experienced native French teachers who wanted to provide the highest caliber of French Language instruction. They realized that a school was needed in the DC metro area to answer the specific needs of different individuals: adults seeking a tailor-made course, families with children of different ages and bilingual families who are looking for a qualitative French education, and also professionals and businesses, for whom flexibility, individualized curriculum and specific goals are important.