Our Ottawa Government and Professional branch works primarily with the government and technical staffing. We have a small team with a friendly and outgoing environment. We are seeking bright, energetic students that are looking to gain experience in the business and Human Resources Field.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for any motivated, positive students that are looking for hands on work experience in a positive and thriving fast paced, ever changing work environment
This is an unpaid internship based on 35 hours per week. We are looking for students that are interested in completing a 6 months internship starting January 2023.
Tasks will include but not limited to :
– Assist with the organization’s recruitment and selection process, by coordinating job postings, short-listing resumes, completing phone pre-screens, and conducting references
– Provide support to the Recruitment team in relation to various HR functions, including but not limited to Recruitment, Administrative Support, Maintaining Records, Updating files etc..
– Ensure personnel records meet legislative and organization standards
– Assist in recruiting for various levels of opportunities from General Labour to Engineering
– Complete e-Marketing to candidates
– Opportunity to participate in large recruiting projects.
Description de la société
Adecco is the world leader in Human Resources solutions with over 50 years of experience and more than 40 branches located across Canada alone.
Adecco connects more people with more permanent, temporary, and contract employment opportunities, at more organizations than any other company in Canada.