Sales Tasks and Responsibilities
– Maintenance of Sales reports and databases to have most-up-to date information available
Produce accurate and timely reports (daily / weekly / monthly report) that meet the needs of
the Director of Sales to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
– Collecting, analysing information of top accounts with the use of various channels in order to
increase productivity of the sales team.
– Coordination and research of incoming RFP’s : CREF / RFPs , Local Corporate agreements
– Provide assistance for day to day administrative work of the Sales Department.
Marketing Tasks and Responsibilities
– Assist the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing hotel plans and F&B plans to
increase hotel brand awareness
– Administrative settlement on the care of various tasks of the marketing department
– Creating, managing and growing the hotel’s presence through social medias, and other
strategically relevant online properties
– Maintenance of all online content, including brand websites, 3rd party sites, reputation
management sites and conference & event sites conform brand standards.
– Creation and co-ordination of advertisements, (news) articles and placement, as well as
promotional materials within the brands corporate guidelines