As an administration & product management intern at Christophe Living you will be involved in the management of the design library and databases and in the day-to-day administrative tasks of the company. To support this project, we require the organisation and updating of the company’s supplier catalogues ad databases to assist Christophe Living’s business development. You will also support the company’s sales management by contributing to the product catalogue and collating sales results. What you’ll be working on:
• Assist data strategy implementation
• Assist product cataloguing
• Write sales analysis and reporting
• General administrative tasks
• Manage the supplier database (Organise the designer supply library in folders and digitise it)
• Manage the client database
• Manage the trade database (Keep update the stock management using sortly)
• Manage the photo data base (Organise and keep up to date fabric sample library)
Description de la société
High-end furniture and interior design company based in Sydney, Australia. Specialising in French and classical interiors, the company has been providing Australia’s best quality furniture and design expertise for over 35 years.
Expanding and aiming to launch new products to the interior designers, and the company is seeking an intern administration or management to support these projects.