Are you a young, eager and driven financial? Then we can offer you a very interesting internship at the Treasury department. In this role you will work as intern treasury analyst.
• Support in Cash Management and compliance (including intercompany, AR and intercompany loans)
• Support treasury integration and acquisition activities.
• Support in management of external financing arrangements.
• Ensure compliance with payments and treasury security rules (TSC)
• Support the Business in issuing parental and bank Guarantees in the different countries.
Area’s of activity are:
• Cash concentration, Cash Pools
• Cash flow forecasting
• Bank relationship
• FX hedging
• Factoring operation
• Support in audits of different entities
• IC transactions reconciliation and reporting
• Control of overdues for their own portfolios
• Credit risk checks
• Cash application
• Financial/Commercial education at HBO level;
• You are analytic, high flexibility and stress resistance, with a good ability to work under pressure, motivated, and a team player with good communication skills;
• You have a hands on mentality and can work independently;
• No 9 to 17 mentality;
• Advanced MS Excel, SAP experience is a plus;
• Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
The main location for this job is our HQ in Amstelveen.
What we offer
The opportunity to learn in a dynamic and international organization with a wide variety of clients. An experienced and informal team. Room for self-initiative and internship assignment.
Description de la société
Global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products.