Implement HR Planning/Employee Support/HR Policies and Processes on assigned perimeter of responsability
1. Employee Support
– Provide proximity support to Employee queries ( policies, payroll, training, development…)
– Advises management on best approaches to manage team
– Answer requests from union representatives locally and participates into the maintaining of a good working climate
– Prepares HR indicators and presentations as required by Site HR Manager
– Defines and validates headcount / working hours needs with managers in line with local activity plan / planning
– Liaise with Recruiting to ensure efficient selection process
– Identifies key skills and prepares a development plan
– Identifies key contributors and propose reward / low performers and defines action plan
– Accompany management in defining most efficient organization
– Prepares Training plan in line with managers
3. HR Policies
– Ensure proper implementation of Group values and standard of Ethics and train employees/mgrs
– Controls implementation of HR policies and Labour law requirements and train managers
– Defines salary packages requests (Annual, Promotions,…) in line with applicable policy
– Participates into the preparation of new policies
4. HR Processes and payroll
– Controls reality of variable elements and payroll consistency in line with Payroll and Admin Assistant
– Prepares contracts, notice letters and any necessary HR documentation
You will receive a remuneration of 2059€ and a one-way plane ticket.
Novares also contributes in the cost of the housing.
Description de la société
Specializing in advanced plastic injection techniques, the company creates high-tech solutions that contribute to the development of cleaner, lighter, more connected and user-friendly vehicles, in which all passengers can enjoy intuitive interfaces.